The Geography and History networks are long established in Herefordshire.
Local teachers host, lead or contribute to subject networks and provide:
- Free, accessible, locally driven subject specific CPD
- Outstanding teaching, pupils’ learning and subject specific pedagogy
- Targeted support for local needs of our teachers while addressing national developments and initiatives in teaching and education
- Dissemination of shared ideas, experience and knowledge in a collaborative format
- Creative opportunities for staff in all schools to lead initiatives
The next Geography and History network meetings will be on Thursday 17th January 2019, at St Mary's High School, Hereford.
Book now or contact us if you would like further details.