Why train to teach with the Hereteach Alliance?
- Hereteach guarantees you a job interview at the end of the course where there is a vacancy in your subject or phase
- Hereteach School Direct placements mean you start the school year alongside other new colleagues. You begin as a teacher, rather than a 'trainee'
- Hereteach offers a variety of teaching experiences in high quality schools and departments or faculties
- Hereteach has proven, high retention rates for both School Direct trainee teachers and NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers)
- The Heretach training programme thrives on a collaborative, supportive relationship between our seventeen schools and University of Worcester
If you are ready to join a rewarding, caring and stimulating profession that makes a difference to the lives of children and young people call us now.
There are 3 easy steps:
1. Book on our next school experience morning to get a hands-on insight into school life and teaching at the chalk-face
2. Make an application via UCAS
3. Call us to discuss which schools offer placements and ask questions of those involved in training those new to the profession. firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the Assesment Only Route into teaching please click on the link below: