Why train with the Hereteach Alliance?
- Hereteach guarantees you a job interview at the end of the course where there is a vacancy in your subject or phase
- Hereteach School Direct placements mean you start the school year alongside other new colleagues. You begin as a teacher, rather than a 'trainee'
- Hereteach offers a variety of teaching experiences in high quality schools and departments or faculties
- Hereteach has proven, high retention rates for both School Direct trainee teachers and NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers)
- The Heretach training programme thrives on a collaborative, supportive relationship between our seventeen schools and University of Worcester
If you are ready to join a rewarding, caring and stimulating profession that makes a difference to the lives of children and young people call us now. Start by attending a school experience open morning in a number of our schools, to get a hands-on insight into school life and teaching at the chalk-face. Get support with your application from trainees who have recently been through the process. Discuss which schools offer placements and ask questions of those involved in training those new to the profession. email@example.com
To find out more about the Assesment Only Route into teaching please click on the link below: